Join the fun
"Dracula's Night of Erothic Mystery, Dress: accordingly". This was written on a Dracula Club event poster in St. Moritz in February 1973. Not going into details now... but somehow this sentence aptly sums up the spirit of St. Moritz. It has always been a bit crazy here, maybe even eccentric, no better or worse than other holiday destinations, but certainly different and never banal. St. Moritz owes this to its guests, who have always left their mark from all over the world. Some say that St. Moritz today is one of the last bastions of cultivated joie de vivre. And indeed, anyone who immerses themselves in this microcosm understands what Rolf Sachs once meant by "In St. Moritz, nonsense is a tradition". The sheer joy of doing things, is sometimes all you need. And that's why we invite you to join in the fun. See below for all the opportunities...
- The TIME Magazine has listed St. Moritz among the 50 World's Greatest Places of 2023.
- Souvenir St. Moritz Volume 4 is a unique collaboration between two British artists: David Sims and Jake Chapman. 304 pages, 500 limited copies. Release: April 2023, preorder now.
- St. Moritz goes Fuoriconcorso. Visit us at the automotive culture event Fuoriconcorso at Lake Como, May 20 - 21, 2023.
- Open Doors Engadin: The 2023 building portfolio is online. On June 24 and 25, 2023, architecture enthusiasts are invited to take a look behind the facades of outstanding buildings from various eras.
- Newly opened: Meyers Manx Cafe St. Moritz in Punt Muragl
- New in town: Food Culture Space Top of the Food
- Hauser & Wirth St. Moritz presents a fully-functional bar designed by Björn, Oddur and Einar Roth, son and grandsons of German-born Swiss artist Dieter Roth (1930 – 1998). The ‘Roth Bar’ activates the gallery’s ground floor space as a hub for socializing, music, readings and talks.
- The milanese restaurant chain «Langosteria» takes over the CheCha-Hut on Salastrains and brings mediterranean Feeling at 2000 m.
- Opening soon: The legendary Cinema Scala St. Moritz opens in Summer 2023 - completely rebuilt!
- Also opening soon (Summer 2023): Grace La Margna St. Moritz – a new luxury boutique Hotel in St. Moritz
- The Sounds of St. Moritz on Spotify
Even hotter Events
30.03.2023 - 02.04.2023
SunIce Festival 2023
24.06.2023 - 25.06.2023
Open Doors Engadin - Architecture for All
07.07.2023 - 09.07.2023
29th British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz
21.07.2023 - 23.07.2023
St. Moritz Sommer Polo Cup
28.07.2023 - 30.07.2023
Tavolata St. Moritz
25.08.2023 - 27.08.2023
31.08.2023 - 03.09.2023
St. Moritz Art Film Festival SMAFF
On the mountains
Diavolezza / Lagalb
Good to know
The mountain railways on the Corviglia will be in operation until April 10, 2023. On Corvatsch, the winter season lasts until April 23, 2023, and on Diavolezza until May 7, 2023.
Curl, Curl, Baby
Bally’s Creative Director Rhuigi Villaseñor fused Alpine sporting tradition with Western Americana for the “Bally Curling” capsule collection. The scene: St. Moritz