The Banca Popolare di Sondrio, was founded in 1871 in Sondrio and is the living proof of the development of the Veltlin. In 1991 she opened a representative office in Lugano, which in 1995 was replaced by the Banca Popolare di Sondrio (SUISSE) SA. This bank under Swiss law is one hundred percent owned by the parent company.
The Swiss credit institution operates diversified businesses and covers all sectors equally competently and attentively. A universal bank that follows the philosophy of the group:
A bank where the customer is in the center.