Learn more about these great animals and join us for an approx. 1 hour walk including a magic punch. There are also exciting things to hear about Engadine customs, people and the valley!
More information about the project: www.minigeiss-dinigeiss.ch.
Programme Meeting point in Pontresina or by arrangement, welcome,
get to know the goats, grooming, information on the goats, briefing on
information on the goats, briefing on handling goats, leisurely hike
(goats are not in a hurry),
stop with magic punch, Grassins and/or the best Engadine nut cake in the valley
Duration: December 2020 to June 2021
Price/performance CHF 75.00/person (number of participants according to BAG guidelines)
Approx. 1 - 2 hours total incl. drinks & your souvenir postcards with the goats
Remarks - Children from 8-12 years (accompanied by parents) CHF 50.00
- Smaller kids from 4 years only possible on a family tour
- Outfit: old, warm clothes, good shoes with profile
- Dogs are not allowed
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (the goats are insured against liability insurance)
- no hikes possible in case of snowstorm (alternative day)
- Programme subject to change
- The trekking can also be booked on other days on request.
(Note: Translated with www.Deepl.com/Translator (free version), These texts were translated automatically and may have grammatical errors or inaccuracies. In case of doubt, the German text applies.)Download 4706167_GeissenschnuppertrekkWinter202021.pdf