In and around Pontresina, from 24 September to 10 October 2021, you are invited to experience alpine history and stories. In addition to local actors, musicians and storytellers, renowned artists such as the German acting icon Katharina Thalbach will take you on a journey through the Engadine Autumn of History(s).
A special highlight during the entire duration of the festival are the scenic guided tours through the anecdote-rich alleys of Pontresina. Except on Mondays, interested visitors can alternate between the entertaining village tours "Zuckerbäcker & Schellenursli" and "Bergführer & Jäger". The Plazza Rondo in front of the Municipal and Congress Centre will also be the venue for free concerts of Musica Rumauntscha.
Programme & tickets: www.lafascinaziun.ch
Event recommendations from 01 October to 06 October:
- 01 October: The Journey of Madrisa, musical storytelling programme with Corin Curschellas, Heike Vigl and Ulrike Kindl | Sta. Maria Church | 8.30 p.m.
- 02 October: Berg-Stubete, concert with the Landstreichmusik and storytellers Heike Vigl and Jürg Steigmeier | Hotel Allegra | 8.30 pm
- 03 October: Engadine dance music from 1900, concert with the Fränzlis da Tschlin | Rondo Culture and Congress Centre | 6 p.m.
- 05 October: "Doppelbock", concert | Hotel Kronenhof | 5.00 p.m.
- 06 October: Vom Leuchten des Paradiesgartens, magic fairy tale with storyteller Helmut Wittmann and harpist Genoveva Kirchweger | Hotel Saratz | 5.00 p.m.
CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE
Children and young people may attend the performances free of charge. However, admission is only granted with a personalised free ticket.
The Covid certificate is used for all indoor performances. The certificate promises the greatest safety for visitors, artists and staff. In addition, the performances can be enjoyed without a mask.
The Covid certificate is used for all indoor performances. The certificate promises maximum security for visitors, artists and staff. In addition, the performances can be enjoyed without a mask.
The Covid certificate documents a Covid 19 vaccination, a previous illness or a negative test result and can only be accepted with a valid ID. There is NO admission without a certificate. The only exception is children up to 16 years of age. In addition: mask-wearing is not considered a "substitute" for the Covid certificate.
Rapid tests can be carried out at the PolyClinic St. Moritz and at the test centre Spital Oberengadin. Registration in the online appointment calendar is mandatory.
- Medical Centre Heilbad: Plazza Paracelsus 2, 7500 St. Moritz, telephone: 41 081 830 80 40
- Upper Engadine Hospital: Via Nuova 3, 7503 Samedan, telephone: 41 81 851 81 11
(Note: Translated with www.Deepl.com/Translator (free version), These texts were translated automatically and may have grammatical errors or inaccuracies. In case of doubt, the German text applies.)