How does it work?
1. download the Strava app (iOS or Android). 2.
2. start at the San Gian car park in Celerina, record your activity and press start in the Strava app (the activity can also be recorded using a GPS watch and then transferred to Strava).
3. run the Celerina Challenge lap as fast as you can.
4. stop the app when you are back at the finish at the San Gian.
5. visit us at the Tourist Info, Plazza da la Staziun 8 in Celerina and pick up your participant gift (show the completed route).
Link to the route: 7,1 km Skilanglauf-Segment in Celerina/Schlarigna, Grigioni, Switzerland auf Strava
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)