Museums & Galeries

English Church

Englische Kirche
Via dal Bagn 29
7500, St. Moritz

Between 1860 and 1900 the English parish priest A.B. Strettell would travel to St. Moritz to spend the summer and in 1864 the plan to build an Anglican church was supported by Johannes Badrutt. The neo-Romanesque church was officially consecrated in 1871 and named St. John’s.

Facility

  • Guided tour on request

Next Up

00.00.0000 00:00

Lake St. Moritz is open for ice skating, skate hire available on site.The Cresta Run is open.The Olympia Bob Run St. Moritz-Celerina is open, guest rides can be booked on this website in the shop.