The sunrise in the Engadin is exceptionally beautiful. With the Piz Nair Sunrise it is possible to witness this amazing spectacle at over 3000 metres above sea level.
Reach the summit of the Piz Nair before the official operating hours and before dawn by taking the mountain railways from St. Moritz Dorf. Enjoy a spectacular sunrise and a rich breakfast buffet in the Restaurant Piz Nair 10000 feet. Be the first to carve your lines in the slopes or continue to enjoy a relaxed morning on top of the mountain, later returning to the valley by cable car. The Piz Nair Sunrise is open to everyone, whether pedestrians or winter sports enthusiasts.
• The pistes from Piz Nair open as usual at 9 am.
• For winter sports enthusiasts who want to hit the slopes earlier, there is an extra trip down to Corviglia at 8 am.
• The first scheduled descent of the mountain railway from the Piz Nair is at 8.45 am.
• Rich breakfast buffet in the Restaurant Piz Nair 10'000 feet
• Transport by mountain railways from St. Moritz Dorf on top of Piz Nair before sunrise (mountain railway ticket not included
Reservations via the webshop is required.
The participants have to own a valid ticket for the transportation from St. Moritz Dorf up on Piz Nair.
Annual tickets and the sleep&ski-ticket are valid.